How are the lashes applied?
Individual lash extensions are applied, one at a time, onto your own eyelashes without overloading your natural lashes or causing damage.
- Treatment can take from 90mins - 2hrs to create anything from a subtle enhancement to an 'all-out glamour' look.
- Results can last up to 8 weeks.
- To keep your lashes looking their best, maintenance checks are required every 2-3 weeks.
- A sensitivity patch test may also be required.
- If you have any known allergies, it is advised to have a patch test at least 48 hours before your first treatment.
- For the best results, please remove traces of eye makeup at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- NOTE: Lash Extensions need to be removed professionally to ensure your lashes aren't damaged in the process. You should never attempt to take off Extend lashes yourself.
Cost per treatment = £60.00
7 days after treatment maintenance check = Free
As your natural lashes grow and fall out, maintenance checks are often required every 3-4 weeks to fill any gaps. Treatment time may vary depending on condition.
Cost per infill = £25 - £30 (depending on amount lost)
Removal = Free
NOTE: If you have lost over 50% of your lash extensions, you may be charged more for your infill. Anything over 70% will be considered a full set.
To book an appointment, please contact us here.
Example of classic Individual Lashes